T. James Rowe

Story is when the doctor slapped me, I slapped him back. Name? T. James Rowe, and all the women I ever met can tell you what the T stands for. Cried loud at police cars. Tantrums in every bank. Crapped in any church. Never played Army with the others. No Cowboys and Indians. I was Tarzan, and I liked Africa. Animal kingdon ruled by iions, elephants. Natives just raising their families. Until European gangsters. Vine to vine, rope to rope, I flew. Naked. Screamed from my kidneys. Hiked atop backyard fences forever. Parents in red shock—baboon ass. But I knew I could wait them out. Everyone tucks Tarzan in. Sent me to a kids' asylum. Only place comfortable me. Those kids taught me to me. Cool-eyed gangster on release. Eyes tooled for casing the joint. 12. Patience would be a problem. Walked longside schoolyard fence, burned my skin, they tell you what to do in hell. But work. Could save. Me. Paper boy. Lawnmower. Sprinkler ditches. Pool guy. Pool contractor. Son of a bitch. Anyways, the T is for Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment